Curriculum & Resource Consultants
Locations: Northern New York
email@example.com • phone: (585) 615-0346
Welcome New York State Educators and Librarians,
Thank you for reviewing some of the great library and supplemental curriculum products and programs that Delaney has to offer. This site gives you the information to compare products and make sound decisions. We represent products from over 150 publishers, from some of the biggest names in the industry to small independent publishers of products to meet very specific needs.
For your school library, Delaney offers fiction and nonfiction in a variety of formats: eBooks, library bound, or paperback. For a nominal cost, Delaney will put a KAPCO cover on any paperback to increase its longevity at a fraction of the cost of a hardcover book. For your classroom or school bookroom, Delaney offers leveled readers and informational texts, hi-lo fiction and nonfiction for both reluctant and struggling readers, DVDs, technology for intervention, appropriate materials for special education and ELL students, and instructional support materials for teachers. Our eBook platform, Delaney Digital Library, provides multi-user, unlimited access to eBooks from our main publishers.
We specialize in building customized collections for the library, classroom or bookroom, all aligned to New York State Standards. During my educational experience as a library media specialist, I have noticed that there is not one single solution for all libraries and/or classrooms. Because Delaney works with such a large number of companies, we are able to provide custom solutions for each individual customer. We work with our customers from start to finish, making sure all your materials align with the needs of your students to enable them to be successful.
We are friendly “no-pressure” local consultants who will provide:
- FREE shipping & handling on every order.
- FREE shipping to various locations or teachers.
- FREE unlimited meetings and customized lists.
- Books available as single copies, 6-packs, sets, or collections.
- One single purchase order from Delaney, even when ordering from multiple companies.
- FREE book bins and 6-packs in clear plastic storage bags for classrooms or bookrooms.
- Multiple classroom orders are separated and labeled for easy distribution within your school.
- Shelf ready processing and MARC records for library purchases.
- No minimum order required.
- Customized lists by reading level (GRL or Lexile), grade level and subject content.
Thank you for your interest in our services and Delaney Educational. We are confident that you will be pleased with our competitive pricing on all our products and the local customer service we provide both during and after the sale. As your local consultants, we are available to meet with you by appointment with samples to view or to discuss your individual needs. Please contact us via email or phone if you have any questions, would like to schedule an appointment, or would like to place an order. Let us help you save time and money.
Sandy Johnson & Scott Walls