Become a Delaney Rep
Delaney is a rapidly-growing, nationwide distributor representing more than 100 recognized publishers of non-fiction and fiction books and multi-media products to schools and libraries. With over 120 Sales Representatives throughout the United States and Guam, we are now seeking full & part-time Sales Representatives for assigned local territories throughout the United States.
At Delaney, our Sales Representatives are hired as independent contractors, a win-win relationship that offers tremendous advantages
. As an independent contractor, you’ll be in business for yourself. That means you’ll be your own boss, free to work when and where your schedule permits
! You’ll also enjoy the added benefit of deducting eligible business-related expenses from your income taxes. And most important – with Delaney, you’ll reap the rewards of our generous commission structure on each sale
. Whether you choose to work year-round or only when schools are open, you can set the pace for your own personal success with Delaney.
- Planning and developing sales strategies and presentations
- Coordinating and conducting all sales activities to schools, libraries and other potential clients
- Developing relationships with key administrators, librarians, teachers, and other client personnel
- Building product orders on the Delaney web site.
In return, Delaney offers you...
- Ideal field hours and freedom to set your own schedule - If you choose, you can limit your work time to hours that mirror that of a school’s schedule.
- Freedom and flexibility – You only need to be willing to work a minimum of 3 days out in the field during the school week to experience financial success. You can set your own pace.
- Professional work environment – You’ll enjoy the many and varied interactions with school systems, libraries and other client professionals at all levels.
- Self-determined income – You can pursue a semi-career opportunity to generate extra family income! How hard you work will determine your financial rewards.
Our successful reps all have the following traits in common. They are...
- Professional, confident and self-motivated
- Positive and persistent goal-setters
- Willing to learn and excited about expanding their product knowledge
- Passionate about learning and education
- Energetic in their approach and follow-through with clients
- Patient and enthusiastic about building their own business opportunities
If you, too, possess these qualities and are looking for a truly rewarding opportunity, we invite you to seriously consider a career with Delaney Educational Enterprises.
To apply today please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com