Child development research shows that quality, Early Childhood Education must include nurturing care and enriched learning experiences designed to stimulate a child’s cognitive, physical and social & emotional development.
LET’S GROW OUR FUTURE TOGETHER!
• Best Early Childhood Books (2014)
• Best Early Childhood Fiction (2014)
• Best Early Childhood Informational Text
Best Early Childhood Professional Development
Promoting Positive Outcomes in Early Childhood Programs Serving Children 3–5 Years Old The Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework provides Head Start and other early childhood programs with a description of the developmental building blocks that are most important for a child’s school and long-term success.
11 Domains represent the overarching areas of child development and early learning essential for school and long-term success.
• Early Childhood Literacy Materials
• Physical Development & Health
• Social & Emotional Development
• Approaches to learning
• Language Development
• Literacy knowledge & Skills
• Mathematics knowledge & Skills
• Science knowledge & Skills
• Creative Arts Expression
• Logic & Reasoning
• Social Studies knowledge & Skills
• English language Development